Terms and Conditions
Echo Valley is a trading name of Motion Union Limited. Echo Valley will endeavour to always fulfil the job quoted within the allocated time. Sometimes this is not possible, so please read the following terms and conditions.
– Rain. The drone is in unable to fly in rain. If rain occurs mid way through the shoot the full booking amount must be paid. If a shoot is cancelled because of rain before the shoot begins, a rebooking can be made at no charge.
– Wind. The drone is in unable to fly in wind above 35kph. The drone performs best in still conditions, but performs well in 20kph wind. If wind occurs mid way through the shoot the full booking amount must be paid. If a shoot is cancelled because of wind before the shoot begins, a rebooking can be made at no charge.
– Damage. If the drone is damaged through mechanical failure or pilot error, Echo Valley will endeavour to replace the drone immediately and continue the shoot on the same day. If it is not possible to continue on the same day, the remaining time can be rebooked at no extra cost (above the original quote) at a later date.
– Insurance. Echo Valley is insured for aviation and public liability, up to $1,000,000. Some things can be excluded from the insurance policy, for instance music festivals not specified, so please describe your requirement precisely when requesting a booking. In the unlikely event that your job can not be insured, you will be advised, and required to take full responsibility for any loss or damage.
– Payment. Unless otherwise noted on the quote/tender, payment in full must be made within the time stated on the invoice. This is usually 14 days. Failure to remit full payment within the payment term will result in a finance charge of 5.00% per month. The client will pay any actual costs of collection (expenses, disbursements, and legal fees) incurred by Echo Valley, in recovering unpaid or partially paid invoices. Cheques are not accepted as payment.
– Cancellation. Echo Valley requests that the client provide a minimum of 24 hours advance notice of any full or partial work cancellation. If cancellation is made within 24 hours, the quoted day rate for the job including extra equipment hire cost that can not be refunded will be charged in full.